Our client based Downtown, Toronto is currently looking for an IT Project Manager. This individual will provide direction on the company's IT Strategy and ensure all necessary systems are in place to support operational objectives. The Ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, a solid business acumen in addition to experience and practice knowledge of up to date advancements in the field.
- Setting objectives and strategies for the IT Department.
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations.
- Designing and customizing platforms (CRM & ERP) to optimize operations
- Engage and manage third party vendors and service providers.
- Manage Help desk functions.
- Develop and manage IT budget
- Ensuring companies technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations.
- Purchase technology software, equipment and accessories for company.
- Proven experience in a Senior IT Management Role.
- Excellent knowledge of IT Systems and infrastructure.
- Background in designing and implementing IT & ERP Systems.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.