Our Client is a Communication Management company who excel by providing exceptionally innovative and reliable marketing and document management solutions in electronic and print media. They are currently have an opening for an Account Executive in their Moncton, New Brunswick office reporting to Director of Direct Marketing, Sales.
Account Executive will beis responsible for
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our prospective and current clients to market and sell the full suite of direct and digital marketing products and services to drive profitable growth.
- Have accountability for building and maintaining client relationships and identifying and pursuing multiple, cross channel sales opportunities.
- Consistently overachieve monthly, quarterly and annual profit and revenue goals
- Demonstrate leadership by leveraging your knowledge of direct marketing.
- Interact positively with all company employees and leverage internal resources, technology, products and industry focus to meet identified customer business requirements
- Develop detailed understanding of clients’ strategic business objectives
- Perform all necessary selling activities (prospecting, discovery, business case development and implementation planning)
- Participate in relevant product/service training
- Participate in and/or lead the development of client campaigns (pitch) with your team members
- Prepare, schedule and conduct discovery meetings with suspects (by way of research such us existing industry knowledge and/or Industry events, publications, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.,) and prospects
- Create, present and/or deliver compelling response to RFPs (Request for Proposals), proposals and presentations that win new business and enhance our strategic positioning
- Prepare competitive pricing strategies while ensuring maximum profit margins to meet budget guidelines; work with Operations to understand margin. Maintain regular contact with all clients to ensure highest level of client satisfaction
- Take responsibility to identify and resolve customer problems/issues in a timely manner
- Provide clients with sound leadership and knowledge of direct marketing opportunities as they relate to specific client’s challenges
- Enhance the client relationship value proposition
The successful candidate will have...
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience within direct mail marketing / print Marketing.
- Digital Marketing experience would be an asset.
- Self-starter “Hunter” with a passion for business development
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Proven sales track record; progressive sales skills and techniques
- Solid knowledge of the suite MS Office
- Aptitude for creativity, entrepreneurship, interpersonal relations and team work
- A good knowledge in the field of graphic arts or advertising agency experience would be an asset