Our client Alberta based Cloud-Native Software Development company have asked us to assist them in finding Top Front End Engineer talent more specifically with React Experience.
About the Client
They build amazing solutions for customers, using agile delivery while having fun while doing it. Their specialization and service offerings include Integration and Microservice Development, Cloud Migration and Optimization, Front-End Development, Data & Analytics, Machine Learning and DevOps.
They are a remote-first environment as they believe you can be most productive when you are given full control of where you are in the world. You will be joining a strong culture of mentorship, where mentorship-oriented leaders guide employees to improve their skills and support their development. No matter what level of experience you're at, there is always something new to learn in the cloud.
- Develop engaging UI interfaces by following patterns and best practices
- Develop high-quality code to implement business value
- Implement and maintain applications using CI/CD pipelines to automate the distribution process
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in professional web development
- Great communication skills as a member of a Remote-First team
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in React
- Integrating with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of PWAs
- Experience interacting and coordinating UI designs with business
- Good experience with shared code and use of source control platforms (GitHub)
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Appreciation of software development best practices
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (CircleCI, JIRA)
- Skilled with writing and maintaining automated unit tests
Nice to Have
- Experience working on different cloud providers (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Experience working with Lambdas
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications
- Work with a team of supportive, highly skilled professionals on leading edge technology
- A strong mentorship culture to help you grow and succeed professionally
- A flexible vacation policy where you decide how many vacation days you need
- Education & Training stipends to support your personal career goals
- Hardware and workstation allowance to ensure you are set up to do your best work at home
- A Remote-first company and always will be!