Seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, instructing patients on collection of any necessary samples/tests, and obtaining vitals.
- You will notify patients of test results and follow-up appointments and instructs patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- You will manage patient records including chart entries and posting lab/tests and examination results.
- You will schedule tests and treatments including arranging referrals to a specialist and obtaining pre-authorizations when directed by the provider
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a hospital or clinic setting is preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in accordance with state regulations